NSC will see several exciting innovations this 2021! The competition will all be virtual and will be highlighted by the five Regional Awards Rallies. Events will be judged by region –
• Deadline for Registration is on November 5.
• Deadline for uploading of entries is on November 15.
• The Awards Rallies will be in the morning on December 6-8, 2021.
• Students in the Philippines and Cambodia enrolled in a school using the ACE School of Tomorrow® System who have turned 13 years old last December 31, 2020 and have not turned 20 on the same date.
• Home school students under PCST-HEP, please coordinate with your respective Academic Advisers.
• School Registration Fee - PHP 2000.00
• Contestant Fee - PHP 350.00
1) Login in to portal.schooloftomorrow.ph using your Customer Number and Password. If you haven’t registered to any of our events through our portal, kindly follow the instructions on screen.
2) Once you are logged in, navigate towards the download section and download the Student Convention registration software. This is similar to the registration used in the past.
3) Open the software in your computer and start the actual registration process.
• Essay Writing (English)
• Essay Writing (Filipino)
• Poetry Writing (English)
• Poetry Writing (Filipino)
• Short Story Writing (English)
• Short Story Writing (Filipino)
• Scenic (Black and White)
• Still Life (Black and White)
• Plants & Animals (Black and White)
• Character Trait Picture (Black and White)
• Scenic (Color)
• Still Life (Color)
• Plants (Color)
• Animals (Color)
• Character Trait Picture (Color)
• Special Effects (Color)
• Computer Enhancement (Color)
MUSIC – VOCAL
• Solo Male
• Solo Female
• Duet Male*
• Duet Female*
• Duet Mixed*
MUSIC – INSTRUMENTAL
• Piano Solo (Male)
• Piano Solo (Female)
• String Solo (Bowed)**
• String Solo (Plucked, hammered, strummed, etc.)**
• Woodwind Solo**
• Brass Solo**
• Miscellaneous Solo**
• Instrumental Duet**
• Music Composition (Non-performance)
• Music Arranging (Non-Performance)
• Oratory (Male/Female)**
• Dramatic Monologue (Female)
• Expressive Reading (Male)
• Expressive Reading (Female)
• Famous Speech (Male)
• Poetry Recitation (Male)
• Poetry Recitation (Female)
• Preaching (Male) ages 13-15
• Preaching (Male) ages 16 and up
• Dramatic Dialogue (Male/Female)**
• Clown Act (Male/Female)**
• Illustrative Storytelling (Male)
• Illustrative Storytelling (Female)
• Puppets (Male/Female)**
• Ventriloquism (Male/Female)**
• Bible Storytelling (Male)
• Bible Storytelling (Female)
• Scripture Video (Matthew 25:1-29)
• A.C.E. Character Trait Video
• Website Development
• PowerPoint® Presentation (Linear)
• PowerPoint® Presentation (Non-Linear)
• Radio Program
*Duet must be video recorded together. No editing allowed.
**Male and female contestants will be judged together
Yes. Please refer to the ISC Convention Manual for the judging details of the events listed above.
FOR EVENTS TO BE JUDGED THE ENTRIES MUST MEET THE A.C.E. CONVENTION GUIDELINES.
• On November 17, judging will begin and will end on December 3.
• You DO NOT need to upload any Judge’s Forms for of the events.
• The ISC requirements for three (3) copies of manuscripts and notes will not be applicable. One copy of uploaded documents is sufficient (e.g. Platform piece, Creative Composition Affidavit)
We will be requiring everyone to submit their entries and documents in the following file format:
• PDF Format – For composition entries including the Creative Composition Affidavit and other required documents (Music Sheets, Platform Scripts, etc.)
• MP4 format. – For all platform and music events. We require all video entries to be raw and unedited in landscape mode. Audio and video should be recorded at the same time. (CLARIFICATION ON MICROPHONE USE)
oPlatform Events – Whole body stationary shot including props (if any).
o Music Events
All winners will be announced at the Rally Nights. Medals will be mailed to the schools.
REGISTRATION CONCERNS: SCHOOL SERVICES DEPARTMENT
email@example.com (02) 88229663 Local 116 (02)88224485
firstname.lastname@example.org (02)88229663 Local 207
email@example.com (02)88229663 Local 151
Christian Matthew Boholst
firstname.lastname@example.org (02)8822663 Local 114
(02)88229663 Local 153
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY SECTION
email@example.com (02)88229663 Local 103
firstname.lastname@example.org (02)88229663 Local 101